Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Your FACE won't DO IT

I was challenged and tagged by Summer!!

Eight things I look forward to:


1. SUMMERTIME!! 6 more daysssss

2. CONCERTS!!! No Doubt,Better than Ezra, Third Eye Blind (twice) and Beyonce!!

3. Traveling/ going to the Beach (Destin, visiting Abby, Puerto Rico and Malibu)

4. Puerto Ricoooo trip with 3 of my best friendssss. We are going on a Pirate tour of old San Juan on Seadoos. I am also going to stalk Johnny Depp who is filming a movie there.

5. Sand Volleyball

6. Staying up late and sleeping really late

7. YOUNGLIFE CAMP in Coloradoooooooo

8. Stalking Zach Braff in Californiaaaaaaaa


Eight things I did yesterday:


1. Listened to about 70 of my student's persuasive speeches.

2. Attended a pep rally.

3. 4 hour volleyball training.

4. Talked to Lauddi on the phone about her amazing job and about visiting her this summer in Caliiii

5. Watched a rerun of FRIENDS and laughed out loud by myself

6. Ate chips and salsa

7. Remembered how I am seeing Gwen Stefani in 3 days and freaked out!!

8. Engaged in stalker activities.

Eight things that I wish I could do:

1. Swim with Dolphins

2. Live by the Ocean

3. Meet Zach Braff

4. Run really fast

5. Go back to Greece

6. Surf

7. Play guitar

8. Teach with Ron Clark

Eight Shows I watch:

1. Scrubs

2. The Office

3. LOST

4. So You Think You Can Dance

5. FRIENDS reruns

6. 30 Rock

7.

8.

Now I tag Anna!!!!!!!!!!! and I know she will do it!!!

2 comments:

Sum said...

The Mean March is after you!!!

you better not ruin my life this summer when you don't have a job.

cali and Zach here we comeeeeee!!!

The Taylor's said...

Kendall is this just your blog or others too???